Thanks for visiting my speaking page. As you read you’ll find out what you can expect from me as a speaker, more about me, my speaking topics, and how to reach me to discuss your speaking needs.
What You Can Expect
If you hire me to speak at your event, here is what you can expect:
1. Prompt, courteous, and professional replies to your phone calls, email messages, and inquiries.
2. A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
3. An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels (per your permission).
4. A professionally prepared and delivered presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
5. A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees inclusive of relevant information and helpful resources.
6. A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met.
For over four years, I served as a small group facilitator, open group teacher, and the train the trainer lead in the Celebrate Recovery chapter in my previous church home in Miami, Florida. It was there I had the opportunity to work with people from myriad stations in life, including mentoring women residents from the local homeless assistance program. My secular work has been centered on helping others find solutions for a better life past learning challenges, life stumbling blocks, and inner conflicts.
Alongside my family, I own Beads of Life, a company that celebrates God’s beauty in women through inspired jewelry designs complete with customized and encouraging stories. I earned an education degree from Trinity International University and now pursue a Master’s of Bible & Theology at Faith Christian University.
To keep my writing skills and connections fresh, I participate in the Books and Writers, Spiritual Writer’s Association, and Writer’s Hangout groups. A South Florida native, I presently call Tampa home. I have been married for 13 years and am mother to two daughters.
Possible Speaking Topics
My greatest desire and commitment is to remind other women of who they are in Christ by way of His recovery process from heartbreaking circumstances and subsequent impact on their minds, emotions, and spirits.
I will customize my presentation to meet your specific needs.
Refined in the Flame
A powerful source of wisdom is experience, both our own and those others share with us. Refined in the Flame presents the emotional and spiritual healing work of Jesus Christ, through God’s Word applied to my own bout with hypochondria. An in-depth and practical look at God’s deliverance and restoration in light of our sin decisions and faith intensity. Culminating with a call to action, encouraging all to seek total deliverance, testify of these works, and ultimately, overcome the victim mentality. Rosie’s personal testimony will:
- Open up to detailed accounts of life struggles that are often marginalized and taboo
- Help the audience understand how decisions factor into how the enemy can form strongholds in one or more areas of our hearts and minds
- Guide audience through an analysis of their life to identify the root cause of contaminated faith
- Give the audience a fuller view of spiritual warfare and what the refining process is
- Radically motivate the audience steps in faith towards meaningful deliverance
- Encourages the audience to be brutally honest with self to open the door for a God-induced victory
- Claim Your Breed
- A Horse of a Different Color
- At the Starting Gate
- Triple Crown
The Pathway to Wholeness
- Spirituality and how it relates to the mind and body
- The condition of your spirit
- Issues that prevent us from being whole
- The path to God’s original design for wholeness
- Healing & Restoration
Let’s Discuss Your Speaking Needs
Thanks again for considering me to speak for your event. You can contact me so we can discuss your speaking needs. Just fill out the contact information form and I’ll get back to you right away.